All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the challenges of governance in the North American Arctic. It examines the institutions of Alaska, the Canadian Far North, and Greenland developed within distinctive federal systems and how they are evolving to address contemporary issues of security, environmental protection, indigenous rights, and economic development.
- Author BiographyDawn Alexandrea Berry is Postdoctoral Fellow in Foreign Policy, Security Studies, and Diplomatic History at the Mario Einaudi Center for International Studies, Cornell University, USA. Nigel Bowles is Director of the Rothermere American Institute at the University of Oxford, UK. Halbert Jones is Director of the North American Studies Programme at St Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDawn Alexandrea Berry,Halbert Jones,Nigel Bowles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.