All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides institutional information and uses analytical tools to explains why governments should intervene in economies affected by globalization. With analysis of current country experiences and issues, this book is an essential read for all interested in the demands on economic policy in globalized age.
- Author BiographyCARLOS M. PELAEZ received a PhD and BS, Phi Beta Kappa, from Columbia University, City of New York, USA. He has published books, essays and articles worldwide, including International Financial Architecture and The Global Recession Risk. He was Director of the Banco Chase and of the Rio de Janeiro Association of Banks and vice President of Chase Manhattan Bank, USA. He is Managing Director of CMP Associates, USA. CARLOS A. PELAEZ received the AB in Statistics from the University of Chicago, USA, and the JD from The University of Pennsylvania Law School, USA, where he was Senior Editor of the Journal of International Law. He published International Financial Architecture and The Global Recession Risk, a book on globalization and an essay on the global electric industry. He works for a large law firm in New York City, USA.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Pelaez,Carlos M. Pelaez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.