CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the transformation of the university systems of England and Japan and argues that convergence between these university systems is, to a large extent, explained in the 1980s transformation of the university system in England, and the continuity of the Ministerial jurisdictional mechanism in Japan.
- Author BiographyKeiko Yokoyama, Ph.D, is a visiting scholar at the Center for the Study for Higher Education, Pennsylvania State University. She was formerly associate professor at the Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University, Japan. Her research interests are in the areas of higher education policy analysis, sociology of education (in the context of higher education), and organizational studies.
- Author(s)Keiko Yokoyama
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.