All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced teacher and scholar this textbook provides students with the essential background to the history and development of the political system, as well as an explanation of the key structures, processes and institutions that have shaped modern Taiwan.
- Author BiographyDafydd Fell is the Senior Lecturer in Taiwan Studies at the Centre for Financial and Management Studies and the Department of Political and International Studies of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is also the Deputy Director of the SOAS Centre of Taiwan Studies and is the coordinator for the European Association of Taiwan Studies. His previous publications include Party Politics in Taiwan (Routledge, 2005), What has Changed? Taiwan's KMT and DPP Eras in Comparative Perspective (Harrassowitz, 2006) and the four-volume major work Politics of Modern Taiwan (Routledge, 2008). He is also the Series Editor for the new Routledge Research on Taiwan Series.
- Author(s)Dafydd Fell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- Series TitleRoutledge Research on Taiwan Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.