All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised new edition offers a broad-ranging, systematic and sophisticated introduction contemplating the institutions and processes of government in the US set in a clear historical context.
- Author BiographyNigel Bowles is Director of the Rothermere American Institute, and Professorial Fellow, at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, UK. Robert McMahon is the Head of the Politics Department at Radley College, Abingdon, UK.
- Author(s)Nigel Bowles,Robert K. McMahon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 tables, 2 maps, 1 figures
- Weight886 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.