All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised new edition offers a broad-ranging, systematic and sophisticated introduction contemplating the institutions and processes of government in the US set in a clear historical context.
- Author BiographyNigel Bowles is Director of the Rothermere American Institute, and Professorial Fellow, at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, UK. Robert McMahon is the Head of the Politics Department at Radley College, Abingdon, UK.
- Author(s)Nigel Bowles,Robert K. McMahon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 tables, 2 maps, 1 figures
- Weight768 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.83
- £5.15Trending at £6.81
- £8.91Trending at £9.99
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
- £8.36Trending at £11.34
- £7.09Trending at £9.33
- £8.38Trending at £10.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.