All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inaugural book in the Johns Hopkins Studies in American Public Policy and Management series, Governors, Grants, and Elections is a significant and accessible work of public policy scholarship that sits at the nexus of multiple fields within political science.
- Author BiographySean Nicholson-Crotty is an associate professor in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Sean Nicholson-Crotty
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in American Public Policy and Management
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note7, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.