All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerforming well and learning effectively during your clinical rotations in orthopedic surgery are challenges you face everyday, and that are equally important in caring for patients and earning the grade. This book presents a concise review of the common orthopedic procedures and relevant surgical anatomy that help you shine in the OR.
- Author BiographyJess Lonner is an internationally renowned orthopaedic surgeon in Philadelphia. He is the editor of the Knee Arthroplasty volume in the Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series by LWW.
- Author(s)Jess H. Lonner,Neil P. Sheth
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGowned and Gloved
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 210 illustrations (200 in full color)
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.