All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how grace manifests itself in our families, in society and in the church. This title discusses grace in theological terms, and addresses the practicality of grace, developing a systematic theology of grace that is understood from the Bible and applied to everyday life.
- Author BiographyPaul F M Zahl is Dean and President of Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry, Pennsylvania. He is the author of several books including The First Christian.
- Author(s)Paul F.M. Zahl
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.