All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the experimental and theoretical aspects of ferroelectric devices, and their extensions to other ferroic systems such as: ferromagnetics, ferroelastics, piezoelectrics, and others. This work presents the theory and experimental results pertaining to non-homogeneous active ferroic devices and structures.
- Author(s)Joseph V. Mantese,S. Pamir Alpay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMultifunctional Thin Film Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.78Trending at £26.78
- £15.98Trending at £16.65
- £18.75Trending at £20.26
- £15.80Trending at £18.14
- £11.81Trending at £11.99
- £17.76Trending at £19.81
- £15.95Trending at £18.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.