All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph V. Mantese,S. Pamir Alpay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMultifunctional Thin Film Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsPolarization-Graded Ferroelectrics: The Dielectric Analogues of Semiconductor Junction Devices.- Thermodynamic Theory of Polarization-Graded Ferroelectrics.- Graded Ferroelectric Devices (GFDs).- Trans-capacitive Devices: Transpacitors.- Graded Ferroics and Transponents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.