CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on Grails Persistence anywhere. It teaches readers how to us GORM, GSQL, HQL, and other APIs and tools for maximizing Grails Web applications that use transactions with database accessibility.
- Author BiographyRobert Fischer is an independent contractor specializing in web application development and technical leadership. He is a regular presenter at conferences on the topic of Groovy and Grails, development best practices, and functional programming. He also is a regular contributor to open source in many languages, with his key contributions being the JConch library for Java concurrency, a plug-in for Grails for background thread processing, and a plug-in for Grails for automatic database updating. He resides in Durham, North Carolina, with his wife.
- Author(s)Bobby Fischer,Robert Fischer
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.