Grand Designs and Visions of Unity: The Atlantic Powers and the Reorganization of Western Europe, 1955-1963 by Jeffrey Glenn Giauque (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.16+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by currier_and_sons
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1950s, against the unfolding backdrop of the Cold War, American and European leaders began working to reshape Western Europe. Focusing on the four largest Atlantic powers - Britain, France, Germany and the United States - Giauque explores these early stages of European integration.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY GLEN GIAUQUE is a foreign service officer with the U.S. Department of State. He has taught history and international studies at Miami (Ohio) University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Glenn Giauque
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe New Cold War History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.