All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book set in Ghana, Stephanie is getting everything ready because Grandma is coming to stay. Grandma shows Stephanie how to wear traditional dress, reads her favourite book, and takes her to see real-life dancers at a festival. In return, Stephanie shows Grandma how to kick a ball, ride a bike and play the drum.
- Author BiographyIFEOMA ONYEFULU was raised in a traditional village in Eastern Nigeria. A is for Africa, her first book, has become a classic title in the genre of cultural diversity. Ifeoma has twice won the Children's Africana Book Award: Best Book for Young Children in the USA: Here Comes our Bride (9781845071134) won in 2005 and Ikenna Goes to Nigeria (9781845079604) in 2008. Ifeoma lives in London with her two sons. Her other titles for Frances Lincoln are African Christmas (9781845074210), Chidi Only Likes Blue (9781845075132), Chinye (9781845071783), Deron Goes to Nursery School, Ebele's Favourite (9781845071868), Emeka's Gift (9780711212558), The Girl Who Married a Ghost (9781847800114), Grandma Comes to Stay, My Grandfather is a Magician (9781845075101), New Shoes for Helen, One Big Family (9781845076863), Saying Goodbye (9780711217010) and A Triangle for Adaora (9781845077389).
- Author(s)Ifeoma Onyefulu
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Experiences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight136 g
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographs byIfeoma Onyefulu
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £20.95Trending at £44.95
- £16.99Trending at £23.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £3.80Trending at £5.99
- £3.86Trending at £6.76
- £3.66Trending at £4.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.