All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA long-overdue reexamination of beloved American artist Grandma Moses, restoring her rightful place within the canon of mid-century American Art.
- Author BiographyThomas Denenberg is the director of the Shelburne Museum. Robert Wolterstorff is the director and Jamie Franklin is curator at the Bennington Museum. Diana Korzenik is professor emerita at the Massachusetts College of Art. Alexander Nemerov is professor of art history at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Robert Wolterstorff,Thomas Denenberg
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note160 colour I llustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.52Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.80Trending at £5.32
- £9.00Trending at £9.34
- £19.95Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.