All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrandmother Remembers is the original, bestselling keepsake book for grandmothers to record important memories, family traditions, favourite recipes and special stories to pass along to their grandchildren.
- Author BiographyJudith Levy is the author of several keepsake books, including Grandmother Remembers Holidays. She and her husband Herb were named Grandparents of the Year in 2007 for the state of Florida, where they live.
- Author(s)Judith Levy
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note64 colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Cards and Other printed item
- Edition Statement30th Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.