All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's most sophisticated system of computational astronomy was created for a Mongol emperor to celebrate victory over China after forty years of war. This book explains how and why, and reconstructs the observatory and the science that made it possible.
- Author(s)Nathan Sivin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1015 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.