CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese plays are from the major British director of the first quarter of this century. His best-known plays including Waste , were written as contributions to his company's repertoire of modern drama for a national theatre. Waste and The Voysey Inheritance played at the 1992 Edinburgh Festival.
- Author BiographyHarley Granville Barker 's plays include Waste; The Madras House, first produced at Duke of York's Theatre, 1910; The Secret Life and His Majesty, which received its first production at the Edinburgh International Festival by Orange Tree Theatre Company in 1992.
- Author(s)Harley Granville-Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/03/1993
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleWorld Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Introduction byMargery Morgan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.