All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Caro and Sean find the perfect vineyard in Saussignac, it seems their dreams of becoming wine-makers in the south of France are about to come true. They set about transforming their winery into a successful business as they embark on the biggest adventure of their lives - learning to make wine from the roots up.
- Author BiographyCaro Feely worked as a project manager and IT strategy consultant in South Africa and Ireland before trading it all in to pursue her dreams. She now runs a successful organic wine estate with wine school and gite rental business in the Dordogne Valley in France with her husband, Sean.
- Author(s)Caro Feely
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, ports. (some col.)
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.