All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised second edition of Shimon Even's Graph Algorithms explains algorithms directly and intuitively, in formal but simple language.
- Author BiographyShimon Even (1935-2004) was a pioneering researcher on graph algorithms and cryptography. He was a highly influential educator who played a major role in establishing computer science education in Israel at the Weizmann Institute and the Technion. He served as a source of professional inspiration and as a role model for generations of students and researchers. He is the author of Algorithmic Combinatorics (1973) and Graph Algorithms (1979).
- Author(s)Shimon Even
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGuy Even
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £52.37Trending at £54.60
- £39.90Trending at £43.50
- £16.05Trending at £17.38
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.67
- £27.85Trending at £28.61
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.