All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on graph-based semi-supervised learning (SSL) algorithms. This volume provides in-depth coverage of the current state-of-the-art in graph-based SSL algorithms, and how to implement them; examines the suitability of graph-based SSL methods for particular problems; and discusses graph-based SSL methods that have been successfully applied.
- Author(s)Amarnag Subramanya,Partha Pratim Talukdar
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.