All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for mathematicians, both researchers and doctoral students, this title includes various important results on graph energy, such as the complete solution to the conjecture on maximal energy of unicyclic graphs, the Wagner-Heuberger's result on the energy of trees, the energy of random graphs or approach to energy using singular values.
- Author(s)Ivan Gutman,Xueliang Li,Yongtang Shi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.