All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic tale of 'Frankenstein' is brought vividly to life in this graphic novel retelling created by acclaimed writers and illustrators.
- Author BiographyMary Shelley was born in 1797, the daughter of the feminist Mary Wollstonecraft and philosopher William Godwin. She wrote numerous short stories, essays, biographies, travel accounts and novels, but her most iconic work is Frankenstein, which was published in 1818 and remains one of the greatest horror stories ever written. The idea for Frankenstein came to Shelley while she was on holiday with friends, and each took it in turns to tell ghost stories in the evenings. The group included Mary s partner and future-husband, the Romantic poet Percy Bysshe Shelley. Mary Shelley died in 1851.
- Author(s)Mary Shelley,William Anthony
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight181 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.