All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic principles of sound graphical design and applies these principles to engaging examples using the graphical functions available in R. This title offers a wide array of graphical displays for the presentation of data, including modern tools for data visualization and representation.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Keen is a statistician and an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Northern British Columbia in Prince George, Canada.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Keen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.96
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
- £8.24Trending at £11.42
- £10.01Trending at £15.80
- £106.51Trending at £119.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.