Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.86
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.33Trending at £7.81
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps to bridge the gap between science and literary scholarship. Building on findings in the evolutionary human sciences, the authors construct a model of human nature in order to illuminate the evolved psychology that shapes the organization of characters in nineteenth-century British novels, from Jane Austen to E. M. Forster.
- Author BiographyAuthor John A. Johnson: John A. Johnson is professor of psychology at the Pennsylvania State University, DuBois. Author Daniel J. Kruger: Daniel J. Kruger is an assistant research professor at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Kruger,John A. Johnson,Jonathan Gottschall,Joseph Carroll
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCognitive Studies in Literature and Performance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.