All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses Einstein �'s geometric theory of gravity. This book explains the understanding of the link between gravitation and inertia in Einstein's theory, from the origin of inertia in some cosmological models of the universe, to the interpretation of the initial value formulation of Einstein's standard geometrodynamics.
- PrizesWinner of Association of American Publishers' Annual Award in Physics and Astronomy 1995.
- Author(s)Ignazio Ciufolini,John Archibald Wheeler
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/1995
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones 60 line illus. 6 tables
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.