All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the vein of a nostalgic, stomach-satisfying Where the Locals Go, this colourful travel planner helps you discover the best local foods and eating experiences throughout the United States.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note275 Colour Photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width181 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.