All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Trains Magazine
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note100 color photos
- Weight714 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsGreat American Railroad Stories Preface...Kevin Keefe Introduction...Randy Rehberg Editorial ...David P. Morgan The Traveling Salesman by Victor H. White, November 1941 The Jarrett & Palmer Special by staff, December 1942 Troop Train Rider by William Forsythe, August 1943 The Caboose by H. Reid, April 1944 Haunted Roundhouse by W. T. Coniff, June 1944 The Locomotive Fireman by G. W. O'Connor, December 1945 Last of the Wood Burners by Lucius Beebe, November 1946 Extra 1555 West by Willard V. Anderson, May 1950 Memo to the Publisher by David Morgan, October 1950 Travel Vignettes by A. C. Kalmbach, May 1951 Big One at Shed 27 by Howard Bull, November 1951 Wild Ride of Death Valley Scotty by Wallace Abbey, February 1953 The Black Wall by Helen Thomson, March 1953 I Came Out of This Alive by Hunter M. Picken, September 1956 Confessions of a Train-Watcher by David Morgan. May 1957 Second Trick at BE Tower by Richard J. Cook, October 1957 This Is It by David Morgan, April 1960 3:52 a.m. April 30, 1900 by Robert B. Shaw, May 1965
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.