All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of Dr. Seuss's much-loved classic, 'Great Day for Up'! With wonderful illustrations from children's favourite illustrator Quentin Blake! This gorgeous hardback book makes the perfect gift for Seuss fans and collectors!
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight336 g
- Width197 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £3.40
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.07
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.