All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart thriller, part mystery, with a powerful love story at its heart, this three-part adaptation delivers a vibrant and visceral story.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens was born on 7 February 1812. He enjoyed his first commercial success with The Pickwick Papers in 1836, swiftly followed by the serialization of Oliver Twist a year later. By the publication of The Old Curiosity Shop in 1841, Dickens was internationally famous. Great Expectations was first published in serial form in All the Year Round magazine between 1860 and 1861. His novels, many now adapted for TV and film, continue to entertain readers all over the world.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight358 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £6.84
- £7.61Trending at £7.99
- £6.21Trending at £6.99
- £12.38Trending at £14.04
- £11.31Trending at £11.83
- £2.85Trending at £3.09
- £6.59Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.