CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis work describes 11 strategic innovations designed to deal with problems that transcend the normal boundaries of government action. Examples range from the Marshall Plan in the United States to the exploration of community natural resource management in Latin America.
- Author Biographyntgomery /f John /i D. /r ed. dinelli /f Dennis /i A. /r ed.
- Date of Publication30/10/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDennis A. Rondinelli,John D. Montgomery
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.