All listings for this product
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.46
- £6.15Trending at £6.60
- £7.76Trending at £8.07
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £5.80Trending at £6.02
- £16.30Trending at £17.04
- £3.59Trending at £3.66
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a journey through twenty of the great ranches of the American West, where visitors can ride horses, wrangle cattle, and go on all manner of outdoor adventures. This title includes over 200 full-color photographs taken by the author, as well as his descriptions of the surroundings, features, history, and people at each ranch.
- Author BiographyMark Bedor has been writing about the American West for more than ten years. His articles and photographs have appeared in more than two dozen magazines, including The Cowboy Way Magazine, Cowboys & Indians, Western Horseman, and American Cowboy.He's also a freelance TV news writer for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, and has worked as a news anchor and reporter at local news stations around the country. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Mark Bedor
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note212 colour photographs
- Weight1497 g
- Width250 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.