All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.57
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
About this product
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreat Shakespeareans
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight2699 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine124 mm
- Edited byAdrian Poole,Peter Holland
- Contained items statementContains 5 Hardbacks
- Table Of ContentsVolume XIV: Hugo, Pasternak, Brecht, Cesaire, edited by Ruth Morse Series Preface \ Introduction \ 1. Victor Hugo \ 2. Boris Pasternak \ 3. Bertolt Brecht \ 4. Aime Cesaire \ Index Volume XV: Poel, Granville Barker, Guthrie, Wanamaker, edited by Cary M. Mazer Series Preface \ Introduction \ 1. William Poel \ 2. Harley Granville Barker \ 3. Tyrone Guthrie \ 4. Sam Wanamaker \ Index. Volume XVI: Gielgud, Olivier, Ashcroft, Dench, edited by Russell Jackson Series Preface \ Introduction \ 1. John Gielgud \ 2. Laurence Olivier \ 3. Peggy Ashcroft \ 4. Judi Dench \ Index. Volume XVII: Welles, Kozintsev, Kurosawa, Zeffirelli, by Mark Thornton Burnett, Courtney Lehmann and Ramona Wray Series Preface \ Introduction \ 1. Orson Welles \ 2. Akira Kurosawa \3. Grigori Kozintsev \ 4. Franco Zeffirelli \ Index. Volume XVIII: Hall, Brook, Ninagawa, Lepage edited by Peter Holland Series Preface \ Introduction \ 1. Peter Hall \ 2. Peter Brook \ 3. Yukio Ninagawa \ 4. Robert LePage \ Index.
- Author BiographyAdrian Poole is Professor of English at the University of Cambridge, UK. Peter Holland holds the McMeel Family Chair in Shakespeare Studies in the Department of Film, Television and Theatre and is Associate Dean for the Arts at the University of Notre Dame, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.