All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly visual study skills companion provides students with innovative techniques to make studying anatomy and physiology easier. Complex processes are brought to life with imaginative diagrams and storylines that aid understanding, reinforce memory and also support students with dyslexic or mathematical difficulties.
- Author BiographyCharmaine McKissock has helped countless students find ways to learn more easily and succeed in their goals. She has contributed widely to the understanding of adult dyslexia and other learning differences. She has worked in college, university, health and community settings. She currently practises as a consultant, trainer, writer and illustrator.
- Author(s)Charmaine McKissock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note41 diagrames, 15 tables, 5 line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.