Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £21.99Trending at £29.99
- £9.96Trending at £17.49
- £20.99Trending at £21.98
- £11.35Trending at £11.71
- £29.84Trending at £35.46
- £25.70Trending at £44.87
- £13.75Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor 'boys of all ages', a nostalgic volume which looks at the GWR's record-breaking Cheltenham Flyer and the daily nitty-gritty of operating the railway. Fully illustrated, presented in its entirety with an additional section to bring the topics up to date.
- Author BiographyEdited by John Christopher. New introduction plus a supplement section to bring the topics bang up to date.
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note250 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byJohn Christopher
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- twojaysb11jjb11 Aug, 2016by
Working on a heritage railway
This book is brilliant as it goes into the background and explanation of many operational issues that face us today. Especially good if you volunteer on the GWSR near Cheltenham.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.