All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the larger-than-life personalities and adventures which make up Greek mythology, this book brings to life the tales of Hercules, Apollo, Zeus and many others. Heroic deeds, fearsome monsters and terrifying encounters are graphically illustrated in fantasy-style illustrations.
- Author(s)G. Walker
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Hotshots S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-12
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.