All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of the extraordinary growth of the Greek ship-operating industry following the Second World War is a major breakthrough. The body of data presented and analysed makes it possible to form an informed historical view of Greek pre-eminence in sea transport.
- Author BiographyGelina Harlaftis is Professor of Maritime History in the Department of History at the Ionian University, Greece.
- Author(s)Gelina Harlaftis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHistory: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.