All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreek Stories offers passages of classical Greek, chosen for their intrinsic interest and drawn from a wide range of ancient sources, for beginners to GCSE level.
- Author BiographyJohn Taylor is Head of Classics at Tonbridge School, UK. He is the author of Greek to GCSE Part I, Greek to GCSE Part II, Greek Beyond GCSE, Essential GCSE Latin and (with Stephen Anderson) Writing Greek. Kristian Waite is Head of Classics at Caterham School, UK.
- Author(s)John Taylor,Kristian Waite
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight307 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £7.95Trending at £8.20
- £6.41Trending at £6.73
- £5.29Trending at £6.63
- £7.00Trending at £7.09
- £17.25Trending at £17.69
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £19.99Trending at £20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.