All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that the ancient art of tragedy and its adaptations as democratic texts offer a rare glimpse into the problems of democracy now.
- Author BiographyMark Chou is Lecturer in Politics in the Faculty of Education and Arts at Australian Catholic University. He is also the author of Theorising Democide: Why and How Democracies Fail.
- Author(s)Mark Chou
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.