All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims addresses the issues of Greek-Turkish conflict from a critical perspective and provides an up-to-date assessment of the recent rapprochement and its future development.
- Author BiographyAli Carkoglu is currently an associate professor in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Sabanci University, Istanbul. His co-authored book with Mine Eder and Kemal Kirici - The Political Economy of Cooperation in the Middle East - was published by Routledge of London. He also recently co-edited with Barry Rubin Turkey and the European Union: Domestic Politics, Economic Integration and International Dynamics to be published by Frank Cass of London. Barry Rubin is the director of the Global Research in International Affairs Center and of its Turkish Studies Institute (TSI), both of which are part of the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzliya, Israel. He is the editor of Turkish Studies journal and of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA). His publications include The Tragedy of the Middle East (2002) and Anti-American Terrorism and the Middle East (2002). His newest book, A Political Biography of Yasir Arafat, will be released in September of 2003.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAli Carkoglu,Barry Rubin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.