All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- Author(s)Leszek Wojtczak,Stanislaw Romanowski
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I: Green Functions Adapted to Electrochemical Problems. 1. Green Functions Theory. 2. Electronic Properties by Means of Green Functions. 3. Electron-Phonon Coupling by Means of Green Functions. 4. Green Functions in Bioelectrochemistry. 5. Size Effects in Electrochemical Systems. Part II: Perspectives of Green Functions Applications to Electrochemical Problems. 6. Electrode Surface Roughness. 7. Electrolyte Solution Properties. 8. Spin Waves Resonance in Magnetic Electrodes. Final Remarks. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.