All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a new architecture of environmental law and public policy that is as practical as it is theoretically sound.
- Author BiographyBurns H. Weston is the Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Senior Scholar of the Center for Human Rights at the University of Iowa. A long-time - now honorary - member of the Board of Editors of the American Journal of International Law and a fellow of the World Academy of Art and Science, he has authored and co-authored many books and articles, especially in international human rights and related international law fields. He is known as an 'engaged scholar' and for his activism and scholarship bridging human rights and environmental law, he was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws (LLD) by Vermont Law School in 2009. David Bollier is an author, activist and independent scholar of the commons. He is co-founder of the Commons Strategies Group; co-founder of Public Knowledge, a Washington DC advocacy group for the public's stake in copyright and Internet policies; and Senior Fellow at the Norman Lear Center. Bollier won the Bosch Prize for Public Policy at the American Academy in Berlin in 2012.
- Author(s)Burns H. Weston,David Bollier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.