All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an in-depth and engaging account of the novel ways in which Chinese society is responding to its environmental crisis.
- Author BiographyJoy Y Zhang is a Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Kent and is an Affiliated Researcher at the College d'Etudes Mondiales, Fondation Maison des sciences de l'homme, France. She is the author of The Cosmopolitanization of Science: Stem Cell Governance in China (2012). Michael Barr is a Lecturer in International Politics at Newcastle University. He is the author of Who's Afraid of China? The Challenge of Chinese Soft Power (2011).
- Author(s)Joy Y. Zhang,Michael D. Barr
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.