Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.32Trending at £20.26
- £7.61Trending at £7.94
- £6.21Trending at £6.95
- £10.35Trending at £11.10
- £15.92Trending at £16.26
- £10.57Trending at £11.27
- £12.38Trending at £13.95
About this product
- DescriptionAfter three years' hard time, Ray Klein wins his parole and chances his hand at a romance with prison psychiatrist Juliette Devlin. That same day, tribal war erupts and the prison falls into the hands of its inmates. Klein must choose either to claim his freedom and leave the ones he cares for to die, or risk everything and fight...
- Author BiographyTim Willocks is a novelist, screenwriter and producer. He was born in Cheshire in 1957 and has lived in London, Barcelona, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, County Kerry, and Rome. After qualifying as a doctor from University College Hospital Medical School, he went on to specialize in psychiatry and addiction. Translated into twenty languages, his novels include The Religion - the first novel to feature Mattias Tannhausaer - Bad City Blues, and Green River Rising. He has worked with major Hollywood directors, dined at the White House and holds a black belt in Shotokan karate. His new book, The Twelve Children of Paris, also featuring Tannhausaer, is set during the Saint Bartholomew's Day Massacre of 1572.
- Author(s)Tim Willocks
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/12/2016
- Weight224 g
- Width112 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.