All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis technical guide offers an extensive overview of the use of vertical vegetation in high-rise buildings, an in-depth analysis of green walls, definitions and typology, including standards, policies and incentives. It features comprehensive case studies, along with architectural theories of the public and private benefits of green walls.
- Author BiographyAntony Wood has been Executive Director of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat since 2006. He is chair of the CTBUH Tall Buildings and Sustainability Working Group. Based at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Antony is an Associate Professor in the College of Architecture and is also a Special Professor of Tall Buildings at the College of Architecture and Urban Planning at Tongji University, Shanghai. His field of specialism is the sustainable design of tall buildings. Payam Bahrami is a Senior Research Associate at the CTBUH. He is responsible for preparing research proposals and conducting and developing research projects, in conjunction with CTBUH members and institutes. He has worked on research development in the areas of sustainability, energy efficiency, and smart habitat. Daniel Safarik is Editor of Publications at the CTBUH. A technical and marketing writer who also trained as an architect, he was the director of marketing for Brooks + Scarpa Architects (formerly Pugh + Scarpa Architects) from 2008 to 2011. Safarik has covered technology for business publications for 16 years, and the web editor for The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Antony Wood,Irina Susorova,Payam Bahrami,The Images Publishing Group
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1089 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.52Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.34
- £19.93Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.