All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the Populist (or People's) Party, the most important third party of the 1890s, established itself most solidly in Texas, Alabama, and, under the guise of the earlier Union Labor Party, Arkansas, where farmer-labor political coalitions from the 1870s to mid-1880s had laid the groundwork for populism's expansion.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hild teaches history at Georgia State University and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Matthew Hild
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note3 tables, 3 maps
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.