All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe last three years have seen acceleration in the development of cleaner energy systems. This book defines clean energy and presents applications for high efficiency with rapid start-up and loading, minimum emissions, and simpler technology with less material and energy used in its construction.
- Author BiographyEric Jeffs is a retired journalist with more than 40 years of experience writing about power generating technology and energy policies. He has authored several publications, including Greener Energy Systems: Energy Production Technologies with Minimum Environmental Impact (CRC Press, 2012), Green Energy: Sustainable Electricity Supply with Low Environmental Impact (CRC Press, 2009), and Generating Power at High Efficiency: Combined Cycle Technology for Sustainable Energy Production (CRC Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Eric Jeffs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note80 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.