All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to read the Pauline literature from an ecological perspective. This title traverses between extremes claiming to present Paul's narrative world and simply subjugating the Bible to a contemporary set of ethical values.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Horrell is Professor of New Testament Studies and Director of the Centre for Biblical Studies at the University of Exeter, U.K. Cherryl Hunt is an Associate Research Fellow of the University of Exeter, U.K. Christopher Southgate is a Research Fellow of the University of Exeter, U.K., and Dean of Studies of the South West Ministry Training Course.
- Author(s)Cherryl Hunt,Christopher Southgate,David G. Horrell
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.91
- £8.49Trending at £11.09
- £12.18Trending at £12.50
- £16.95Trending at £17.66
- £12.17Trending at £14.79
- £6.71Trending at £9.77
- £26.30Trending at £26.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.