All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreening the Globe discusses the success of international efforts to implement changes in environmental practices.
- Author BiographyAnn Hironaka is an Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Irvine. She studies environmental sociology, politics, and war from a global perspective. Her research examines the historical emergence of the global environmental regime and its impact on national policy and environmental practices around the world. Her work on environmentalism has appeared in the American Sociological Review, International Organization, and Social Forces. She is also a member of the American Sociological Association Task Force on Climate Change. Hironaka's first book, Neverending Wars (2005), examines the intractable civil wars of the contemporary era and the role of the international community in perpetuating these conflicts.
- Author(s)Ann Hironaka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.