All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of the work of one of America's best-known photographers. Renowned for his melancholic, dramatic and painterly images of small-town America, Gregory Crewdson has evolved over a nearly thirty-year career into one of the world's most acclaimed photographers.
- Author BiographyGregory Crewdson is a photographer whose work is represented by Gagosian Gallery in New York and White Cube in London. Jonathan Lethem is a novelist, essayist, and short story writer. He is the author of the New York Times best-seller The Fortress of Solitude and the National Book Critics' Circle Award-winning Motherless Brooklyn. Nancy Spector is the deputy director and chief curator of the Guggenheim Museum in New York. Melissa Harris is editor in chief of Aperture magazine and a trustee of the John Cage Trust.
- Author(s)Gregory Crewdson,Jonathan Lethem
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 Colour and Black and White
- Weight4817 g
- Width343 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £2.99Trending at £5.20
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.19Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.